Friday 24 February 2012

I like to call it a sabbatical

Because of having to work a real job nowadays, I haven't paid as much attention to my soaping business as I should. I'm sure you can't tell, afterall, everyone posts Christmas soaps in February still, don't they?

I did get a nice surprise last night though, my aunt-in-law called to put in an order for 6 soaps. I asked her what style she wanted and she said she was happy with just plain white soaps. Plain white?!?! What does she take me for, someone who doesn't like to play with colours and shapes and fragrances? ;) Since she's giving me carte blanche to send her what she wants, I think I'll send her some of these

 and maybe a couple of these

 and one or two of


After all, I would hardly think that an 83 year old lady wants LEGOs or puzzle pieces. But then again, she just might want to re-live her childhood.

4 comments:

  1. You have to tell her that it's a sin to ask a soapmaker for plain white soap. Lol! Shell love the ones you are sending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Michelle, it'll have more effect on her than saying it's a soap faux pas to make white soap. ;)

      Delete
  2. Heeey, where's the button for me to Like Michelle's comment?? ;)

    Well, making plain white soap is fine if you do CP or HP, but MP soaps can't be just plain white or why bother? Very sweet of Aunt T to buy from you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, there needs to be a like button on Blogger. I think the thing with most people they don't know the difference between MP and CP soaps, but definitely there's no point in making MP soaps white.

      Delete