Wednesday 5 October 2011

The new microwave

It's amazing how we get used to something and when it breaks down, we're just lost. Usually that's my computer I'm talking about, but this time it was the microwave.

We bought a new and improved version the day the old one died, but we had to wait until the next day to pick it up. This thing is huge! 2.2 cubic feet, enough to fit 4 lap dogs in it comfortably, or at least 3 large measuring cups full  of soap for melting. I can't wait to use it for melting two different types of soaps for making a swirly soap.










3 comments:

  1. Niiiice! I'd like one like that when we need a new one. :) But I hope it won't break down for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!!!

    4 lap dogs huh? Don't say that too loudly, I have chihuahuas. Lol!!!

    3 large measuring cups full, that is a lot of soap. I bet you will be busy experimenting. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great microwave Teresa, I especially like the inverter feature, when I actually have use for it. ;) I was happy that our last one lasted as long as it did.

    Oops, sorry Michelle! Did Teresa warn you that I like to put my foot in my mouth? ;) It is great being able to nuke a whole lot of soap at the same time, I'm going crazy making more soaps.

    ReplyDelete