Wednesday 7 September 2011

It's official

My business cards and banner arrived today from Vistaprint. I can finally hand out business cards when people ask, which is very exciting. Now I just need people to ask me for them.

I had told a friend of a friend I'd make some soaps with his brand on it, so hopefully that will get done this weekend. According to the Soap Queen tutorial, the paper has to cure for a few days after being printed. It's difficult to wait because I'm itching to try out this process. But at least when I do send him his sample, I can include my handy dandy business card with it.


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I hope that it works out very well and he'll buy tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too. I finally got around to making the soaps with the water soluble paper and his logo, and let's just say I'm sending him a Photoshopped picture for now. Just hadn't let the soap harden enough to not be squishy underneath the paper. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete